Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thankful Thursday 5/15

- Thankful for the warmer weather and that it is more frequent than the cold weather.

- Also thankful for the rain because we definitely need it. If it comes around for a day or two every few weeks I'm okay with that haha.

- Thankful for modern-day prophets that give us counsel and direction. Right now, specifically for the direction to plant gardens. I always helped my dad when I was growing up and I've been prepping my in-laws' little garden for planting this weekend. We also already strawberries that are coming in :)

- Thankful for a sweet baby who really isn't afraid of anything. I know he is going to be just like his dad, and I'm going to have to work hard every day to keep him alive until he turns 5 and can be reasoned with (that is a direct quote from my mother-in-law haha!) but he is so sweet and loves everything around him with no reservations. He is brave and loves exploring all new situations (after a 10 minute warmup of course). He loves climbing and playing in dirt and water. He loves crawling away as fast as he can after something new that catches his eye to check it out. He loves other kids and loves watching their every move.

- Thankful for BYU for doing GRE prep courses to help Sean get a good score on it. He actually did pretty well (we compared his pretest scores to what is required for PA school, and he was right were he needs to be) so this course will only help his score go up!

- Thankful for an awesome supervisor who is really flexible with my schedule and when I can come in and work. I'm supposed to come in Friday's but with Sean's new schedule (and it being unpredictable) sometimes that just doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment