Friday, April 18, 2014

Hayley's 28th birthday

So remember how I was kind of sick, and Mason was getting over being sick, and I was kind of whiny in my random facts post a couple weeks ago? Well once I finished work that day, things got better :) Sean left for the class he TA's for around 4:45, as I was finishing work, and said, "There is a new dress downstairs for you, put it on and be ready in an hour!" So he came home, I put on my new dress, and we went out to celebrate my birthday!

(Almost) 9 months out!
P.S. $15 dress from Walmart. Love! 

We went to Red Robin (umm, hello free birthday burger!) and ordered some cheese sticks and fried zucchini, our entrees, and an oreo milkshake. Soooo worth the extra calories. Hey, it was my birthday!


The only bad part about dinner was the bridal party in the booth next to us that smelled like smoke and swore like sailors. And the restaurant manager was standing flirting (or trying to flirt) with them the entire time. Ah well, at least our food was great.

The BEST birthday present ever! I've been wanting something to track exactly how many calories I burn while working out, that was more accurate than the machines at the gym, and after seeing a few friends with this one, Sean got me one! I love it!


The other BEST birthday present ever: how sweet is this little book? Sean found it at this little boutique and I leave it random places for him to find and then he fills out a few pages and then I read them. Love it! (Ladies, tell your husbands about it. It is such a sweet gift... and mother's day is coming up!)

I also got this really pretty nail polish from Sean (maybe from Mason? he's not really old enough to understand gift giving...) but I love it. Looks like my favorite Easter candy - Robin's Eggs :) Mine is the Oh Splat! color, but they have a lot of cool options.

It ended up being a great birthday! Thanks to Sean for my awesome gifts. He's fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment