Monday, July 1, 2013

Update: life lately

We are so boring lately. We sleep, get ready for the baby, Sean does homework, and I work, and that is about it. We rarely do anything not related to those things haha. What do you expect? I'm almost 9 months pregnant. Here's a few things we've been up to lately:

 Probably one of the best jokes I have ever played on someone, and it wasn't even on purpose!

Blaze trying to be sneaky and lick my ice cream bowl. Sorry doggy...

Baby flip flops! Only $1 this last weekend at Old Navy. Score!

Those sweet girls helped make this quilt for our baby. The one on the left, her grandma did most everything. 
But they each did a square!
They told me, "We made it big so he can grow into it!"
The one on the right keeps asking when Sean and I are going to buy a house in the ward so we don't leave.
Poor girl, we have to leave for grad school in a year or so... 

Maria Bonita's with my sister and her boyfriend! Love hanging out with them :)

We have most everything ready for baby. Clothes and blankets are washed, changing table and crib are set up, the car has new tires and got washed inside and out on Saturday, the car seat base is going in tonight. I just need an alignment and to renew my registration, and walk until this baby pops out. Here's to hoping he comes soon! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment