Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July, 2013

Our 4th this year was pretty low key. We got up and went to Alex's for breakfast. There was a friend of his grandma's there who told me with her first pregnancy she got HUGE (keep in mind this was like 60 years ago) and the doctor's told her she was going to have one huge baby. Then they surprised her when she was delivering and said Oh it's twins! Have I mentioned how grateful I am there is only one baby in me, and also how grateful I am for ultrasounds?

After breakfast we watched the parade, then headed to Sean's parents for lunch. After that, we helped Jenny out with her car battery, and then headed home for a nap. After a nap, we went back to Sean's parents for dinner, and then went home and went to bed. Didn't watch any fireworks shows (except for the few I could see from my backyard when I took Blaze out before bed). 

All in all, it was lazy but perfect. Especially being almost 9 months pregnant. Nothing is fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment