Friday, July 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday/Friday

Yesterday was a holiday and I didn't look a computer screen once. It was a beautiful thing :) So here is my gratitude list for the week:

-Thankful that even though I don't know the day, this pregnancy is almost over! This little guy is wearing out his welcome in my belly. It's time to give Daddy some time alone... Doctor did say that I'm making progress, albeit slower than I want. He won't induce until conditions are favorable. So hopefully all the moving around I plan on doing this weekend does the trick! My upstairs neighbor's garden has some weeds that I am going to tackle for them. Plus the grocery shopping and the cleaning that needs to be done. All while Sean is taking a chemistry test.

-Thankful that Sean's hard work paid off and he got an A in his English class! Also grateful that his chemistry class is going well so far.

-Thankful that I was able to get everything on my car taken care of this week. Car wash inside and out, new tires, an alignment, oil change, safety and emissions, and registration. It's all done and I don't have to worry about anything for a long time!

-I guess I should be thankful that my blood pressure isn't super high all the time. Although that would make them induce me sooner...

-Thankful for my family, friends, and this amazing country we live in. There is a lot of crap going on, but it is still America and I am still proud to be a member of this nation. I no longer can make it through the Star Spangled Banner without breaking down into tears. Although that might be the pregnancy hormones...

-Thankful for my brother and the wonderful example he is setting being on a mission right now. I think he is one of the first 18 year olds in his mission, and all the young men in the ward he is serving in ask him about serving all the time. Apparently they have been skeptical about going that young and he told them just to do it and now they are all getting pumped!

-Thankful that I get to see my Dad, Mom, Carly and Bryce, and all my other family that are coming for family reunion! (Jenny, I see you a lot, but I am still excited to hang out with you too don't worry!) Also, thankful for Jenny for making my nails pretty yesterday during the parade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment