Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thankful Thursday

- Thankful that work has been busy enough that the days go by pretty quickly.

- Thankful for ward softball; always a good laugh! We love our ward.

- Thankful that Sean made it through his English class alive this term. And that his teacher fed his class pizza for lunch yesterday. One less meal I had to worry about ;)

- Thankful for my coworker, Stacy, for adopting my beta fish. Down to one pet. Much less stressful. Except I got rid of the less stressful one haha.

- Thankful that my due date is in 3 weeks. And that if I start contracting they won't stop it. Finally to that point!

- Thankful for my sister's good news! So excited for my little guy to have a cousin close in age to him. Praying you guys get a boy!

- Thankful that my neighbors/landlords let us use their washer and dryer. Totally amazing not having to go to a laundromat. Especially since in a few weeks our laundry is basically going to double.

- Thankful that I have a pediatrician now! My baby checklist is getting smaller.

- Thankful for Cameron, even though he didn't say goodbye to us, for keeping my husband entertained from CA, and then hopefully from Thailand. At least he'll be back for the baby blessing... (We're planning on Labor Day weekend if anyone is wondering.)


1 comment:

  1. Haha, just pray for it to be healthy! I don't care which gender at all :)

    ReplyDelete