Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday 6/27

-Thankful for haircuts. It feels so good to get your hair washed and you aren't the one putting forth the effort haha. Of course, me not putting forth effort is my ultimate goal right now...

-Thankful for our Pass of All Passes and that I can go to Seven Peaks whenever I want. Like today right after work.

-Thankful that Sean got an A in his English class last term. Smarty pants!

-Thankful for modern medicine; mostly looking ahead to the epidural in the next week or two.

-Thankful for my OB. He has been so great and I love that I don't have to wait for hours and hours to get into an appointment.

-Thankful for sleep. Although I'm not getting a lot (it seems), I know I will be even more grateful for it soon.

-Thankful that my work days have been going by pretty quickly. It helps with the whole time passing until the baby is here thing. I think I would die if I was at home all day long just waiting for the baby to come.

-Thankful for ice cream and my husband for giving in to my ridiculous cravings. PS does anyone know when the Dairy Queen in Springville got switched to an Arby's?? (By Walmart.) That came as a huge shock the other day when I wanted DQ and it wasn't there anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment