Sunday, June 2, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

Yes I know it's been a couple months. But I finally remembered to get the pictures from my mother-in-law's computer. We had a great Easter Sunday! We started out by going to church, and then headed down to Sean's parents for dinner. We also some family pictures. 



Eve told him to pick up that stick. And she found one for herself.

The Easter Egg Hunt: 



(I helped hide, which was a lot easier than bending down and reaching up to find)

I love this picture of my sister-in-law






Then we took some random pictures. I tried to get Sean to take some actual good pictures. 
But he didn't.



So I started tickling him. Apparently I'm the only one with the ability to do so.


After all the eggs were picked up, Eve kept wandering around looking for more. So, we threw some back on the grass where she could pick more up. We also did that inside with her a few times over the following weeks. 


What a doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment