Friday, April 12, 2013

Thankful Thursday (Friday)

Late again! I've been trying to get rid of a cold for the last week and my brain has been pretty foggy.

-Thankful that the semester is over on Tuesday, and then we just have finals to get Sean through.

-Thankful to be OFFICIALLY in my third trimester! Maybe I should start looking into getting a crib and car seat and other stuff that is much needed for this little boy...

-Thankful for the sweet kids in our primary. I got attacked by 4 of them in the grocery store last week while I was in the checkout line. Oh, attacked with hugs. It was great :)

-Thankful for my gym membership. Although I've been slacking the last week (sick remember?) I love that it is down the street.

-Thankful that I get to see my family in 2 weeks. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment