Monday, April 15, 2013

Last Weekend with Little Brother

My little brother is not so little anymore. In fact, I've been "littler" for about 6 years now. But I don't care. I still call him my little brother. And just to show how grown up he is, this (almost) 18 and a half year old is going on a mission in 9 days. Nine days people! Those lucky people in the Manchester, New Hampshire mission. He is going to do a wonderful job. (And Maureen, if he ends up in your ward, PLEASE invite him and his companion over!)

Anyway, Tim finished school this weekend and had to move out. I got the honor (at 6 months pregnant) of helping him finish packing and cleaning his apartment. I made him work for it though.

First, we went to Walmart where he helped me with my groceries.

Funny hat that we found over by the milk. Random.
 
Then, he played with Blaze for a bit while I "got ready" (I threw on some mascara and called it good. Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get to be lazy.)

Right before this picture, Blaze looked back at me like, "MOM! Are you really going to let me be stuck here?!"
 
Then we stopped at In-N-Out on the way to his apartment. Mom and baby were both very content :)

I'm drooling just looking at this picture.
 
Then we packed up his stuff, got it loaded into my car, and quickly cleaned his room. I did score some of his leftover food which was awesome. 3lbs of ground beef, among other things!


Then I took him to the airport! This kid, doesn't he look so handsome? I can't believe he leaves so soon, but I know that he is going to have an incredible experience. We'll see if I can keep it together when we drop him off at the MTC on the 24th...

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweet sister! I did the same thing for my little brother before we took him to the MTC, including In n Out!! :)

    ReplyDelete