Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday 4/25/2013

- Thankful for the amazing example my brother is setting for all of us, and that I got to see him off oh his mission! See you in two years kiddo! You will be absolutely amazing!

- Thankful for these next two days I have off. Four day weekend!

- Thankful for my coworker that gave me her infant car seat and the stroller it snaps into. She didn't charge us anything, she just wanted it out of her house. And, it is not even a year old! I'm so relieved that I don't have to worry about finding a car seat for a while.

- Thankful that my crib is here and we get to set it up today! This baby will be here before I know it...

- Thankful for the game "SpaceTeam" for iPhone, iPad, iPod. It seriously brings people together :)

- Thankful for my sister Jenny who is GRADUATING today/tomorrow, and giving my parents a reason to come up for the weekend! I miss my family and wish we lived closer. Also thankful for Carly making the trek down from Idaho to hang out with us :) I love my family!

- Thankful for the Mackay's salsa recipe, and for the 100+ tomato plants my neighbor is planting because she tried the salsa and wants to make it :)

- Thankful for my Aunt Jeannie, who is moving up here soon, and the very sweet wedding gift she got Sean and I. She bought the cutest apron/oven mit set from Hungary while she was there serving a mission. I love them Aunt Jeannie!

- Thankful that Sean and I are getting haircuts today, and that I'm not the one cutting his hair. (Last time, I gave him a hair cut, and I had to stop halfway through because I was too tired. Maybe I'll try again after the baby comes...)

- Thankful that Sean (most likely) got straight A's again. He is such a hard worker and an amazing student!

I could go on and on. My heart is so full right now because of the many blessings that are right before my eyes. Heavenly Father is so good to all of us, and we just need to open our eyes and see what He has blessed us with, because there is a lot. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment