Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Scottish Festival: July 14, 2012

How long have I lived in Utah and have never been to the Scottish Festival here? Rachel, how did you even stay friends with me?? Kidding..

Sean's family loves going so we went!


New earrings!


I don't remember who made him try this hat on.


A little bit creepy...


I'm so tough.


First time trying shortbread. Yeah, we bought that tin. Yum!


Sean's family comes from the MacThomas clan!


We watched some of the games



And watched the pipe bands. Lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. "A little bit creepy"? A little bit awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHH!! I am so glad you finally went!! K so now you have to promise me you guys will go to the one at Thanksgiving Point next year as well! The past two years I've randomly been in town while that one is going on so maybe I will be next year as well :) I LOVE the pic of you two with those hats. Like for realsies. I must say we don't have pics that fun in all the shops like you guys do. So awesome. And I loooove shortbread! I want some now.

    ReplyDelete