Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Floating the Provo River

I have wanted to float the river for years now, and for whatever reason when people were going I either had to work or was out of town or whatever. Finally this summer we went! Sean and I met up with Cameron, and Trevor and Whitney, and off we went!


Cameron borrowed his cousin's inflatable boat/raft/thing.



Trevor and Whitney bought two twin mattresses from Walmart to float on. Awesome! 


"The sun was in my eyes, Astrid!"




   

I had a cold. Hopefully you can't tell.


It seriously was a gorgeous ride!


So fun! I can't wait to go again next summer. Mainly because Sean and I bought this:


Our own raft! $40, normally $80. There was a sweet deal at Parks Sportsman right near our house.

2 comments:

  1. Fun, beautiful, but always freezing cold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I always wanted to do that too and never did! (I have lots of those wishes for things I never did everywhere I live..). Twin blow-up mattresses? Genius. Sweet deal you got on that raft - at least now you have an excuse to go all the time!

    ReplyDelete