Monday, September 24, 2012

Crafty

I saw this idea on Pinterest forever ago and have wanted to make it. I finally got paper to do it (ignore the fact that it was the paper wrapped around the potted flowers I bought to make a bouquet for my bridal shots 7 months after I got married, no big deal) and I really like how it turned out! The one on Pinterest was a bit fancier and not as blah, but I like mine too. It's not as girly. Not that that would be a bad thing, but girly and Halloween just don't go together in my book.


Super easy. You just take old cereal boxes, cut them to the size you want, and then print the letters. I used size 350 font. No joke. The bats I found on google images, and then used ribbon to tape them all together. Probably only took me a few hours to print, cut, tape and glue everything.

3 comments:

  1. Did you you use mod podge over the top or something? It looks shiny. This is so cute and easy looking! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it actually was the paper wrapping around a bouquet I bought at Macey's to turn into a bridal's bouquet. Kinda funny!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Wayta be all crafty. I agree about girly and Halloween usually not going together :)

    ReplyDelete