Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fourth of July fun!

This was my first 4th of July in Provo in like 3 years. Last year I was in King City with my parents, and the year before I was in New York City (awesoooome!). Sean and I live in North Orem, and we decided it would be easier to pack up and stay the night at his parents the night before, rather than try to fight traffic the day of to get to the parade. Greatest idea ever! We even brought Blaze. Spoiled...

We made yummy treats the night before


When I was younger, my Uncle Carl and Aunt Sandi and their kids came up every 4th of July to swim, and Aunt Sandi always made these. So I made them to carry on the tradition.

Eve got to roll around in a wheelchair. To say she loved it is an understatement.


We went to breakfast at Alex's where Sean got whipped cream on him.


Then we went to wait for the parade to start. This was my first Provo parade.




We can't take normal pictures like ever. Sorry.

This bag made me laugh:


Cool stunts






Pipe bands!



Grandma and granddaughter


We ran Blaze in the backyard for a long time and he was in heaven.



After dinner, we went down to Ian and Becca's to swim in the pool where they live.


Then we went to fireworks and met Kelly and Glen and their kids. It's tradition. But of course no picture of this year. Lame.

I love the 4th of July! It's great!

4 comments:

  1. LIES. 2 years ago I was living with you in PROVO and on the fourth of july, we had a ward BBQ, and then we went with Kelly and Glenn and the girls and watched the fireworks from the stadium of fire in some field. YEAH. thanks for forgetting me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boobs are huge. i'm just throwing that out there. also i love PFOJ (provo fourth of july) yeehaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I love the action shots. Cool treats you made! And if I could "like" comments on Blogger I would like Jenny's. Totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete