Saturday, May 21, 2011

sista, sista, never knew how much i missed ya

Remember how Jenny and I decided we were going to take more pictures? My other part of that was that I am going to post more. Yay! I know you are all so excited.


May 20, 2011:

Jenny and I had a sister's night out to the movie theater. I had coupons for a free drink with the purchase of a nacho, so we ate nachos, diet coke and popcorn for dinner.


We saw...


It was so good! I remember reading the book in high school and loving it, but didn't remember a lot of what happened. I think it may be time for a reread...



May 21, 2011 - apparently the end of the world?


Good thing we were at the temple doing service...


We spent the morning pulling flowers out of the thousands of flower beds on the Salt Lake Temple grounds, and then our stake fed us lunch.


We went to Costco on the way home and got new dog toys.


They had squeakers in them, so... I de-squeaked them.

They underwent an extensive surgery to get the squeakers removed.


Here they are with the squeakers removed, and no worse for the wear (yet).


I think they were a success...


Post Script: the lobster is already shredded at two different seams, and Nemo isn't doing so well either. They both got ahold of the red one and proceeded to kill it. Probably because it is the color of the Univ. of Utah and we are Cougars. Duh that must be it. Cause the whale is completely intact still...


We also had a ward activity that afternoon.

Silly sisters.


Dinner was soooo good. I need to get the meat recipe from my bishop. Cause it was to die for.


Sunday before church:

My smokin hot sister


Me and her



All in all, it was a pretty good weekend. And I mowed the lawn. I'm awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog layout! So summery. Cool service project! Totally jealous. I still don't understand the end of the world thing. I think I missed out on a memo or news flash...

    Your dogs are stinking cute. Oh also, I want to see that move too! I saw Pirates last week in the Jordan Commons IMAX 3D before we left. I am going to miss that theater so so so so much. Promise me you'll see HP there for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rachel. you know i totally will. the minute tickets go on sale my sister and i are getting them. for the midnight showing. and if they do the all day thing i will totally be there all day. love harry potter!

    ReplyDelete