Tuesday, May 17, 2011

catch me if you can

Oh boy. I just realized that I haven't really posted on anything since the summer. What?

Okay, that is not entiiiirely true. But I haven't posted much since, well, Christmas. Alright. So here we go. Catch up on the last 4.5 months.

Jenny and I are living together! Have we taken pictures other than of our dogs? Nope. That is changing. We already made the goal last week. And have so far succeeded, as you will see in coming posts.

Anyway, so far this year...

Dogs:

We all know Blaze had a cone around his head for two weeks after he got the snip. Hegot a double eye infection (scratched both corneas...) about 2 months later and that resulted in this:

Ruby chewed and swallowed the entire soul of that shoe...

Ruby and Blaze like to play. (Fighting over the same stick)
The neighbor girls love Ruby.

And look out the window.

And sleep.



And seriously, they are two of the most beautiful dogs ever.

Katie and Sarah: love these girls.

I should also probably include James, my best friend.

We have lots of fun together.







Playing uno.

So focused. She is actually pretty good...

The siblings.
James wasn't having it though...
Carly came to visit!

Mmmm, In-n-Out. We are, and always will be, California girls.

At Best Buy: Carly and I got new phones!

Party at Kelly and Glen's: April 8, 2011

Carly, are you mad that you are holding James?
Glen stole my phone...

Jenny and Sarah

Carly and I went to Sonic on her way to the airport:

In other news:

Kjerstin, my best friend at work, no longer works with me. Sad, I know.

(Kjerstin, I would have posted the picture of Reagan but it turned out funny because she was moving. I guess we'll have to go to the park again I guess..)

I got flowers at work for Administrative Assistant's Day, even though I'm not technically an Admin Assistant

I got the flu :( but lost 6 pounds :)

There was a rainbow after the session I did the other day. Sooo cool, right over the temple!
Carly got engaged! To Bryce Mortensen. I got to meet him!

Silly sisters...
My future bro-in-law

Well that's about it for the past few months since Christmas. Expect many more blog posts to come. Because I'm taking more pictures. And writing posts and saving them until I can add pictures (cough cough, Rachel, cough, music swap, cough cough). Sorry for the length but four months is a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment