Saturday, April 21, 2018

Tim and Hannah Visit!

On Wednesday, my brother, Tim, and his wife, Hannah, took a week off work to visit my parents, and they set aside a day to come up and visit us! I was so excited to spend time with them, and the boys were excited to show people our favorite things in Sacramento :) We hit up the zoo, took a walk along the river after nap time, and then ended the evening with dinner and Coco! Thank you for coming you guys! We love you!

Major cuteness factor!!! We parked at the zoo and there was a family of ducks with their babies waddling around the park!

 
I tell ya, having other people there to lift my kids to see the reptiles is so much better!

This giraffe cracked us up! She is leaning her head over the fence eating the grass on the other side!!

It's rare that we see the snow leopard moving around!

Thanks to Hannah for these snaps :) 

We dropped Mason off at school on our way home from the zoo, then had lunch. Luke played trains with Hannah before I made him take his nap.

My "little" brother!

Holding Cori!

After naps, we picked up Mason and headed to the river! The boys love coming here, so anyone that comes to visit we obviously have to go and throw rocks. Tim offered to wear Cori for me!

We totally saw an otter again!!

Hannah showing the boys the ducks :)

Hiking through reeds! Crazy to think that just over a year ago, this part of the trail was underwater because of the crazy amount of rain that fell that winter!


Mason's artwork in the dirt!

Us :)

Back home to make dinner! Mason is telling Hannah something very interesting lol

Sean had work all day, but luckily got to hang out with Tim and Hannah for a bit after!
PS I'm getting better with the selfie stick lol

Thank you so much for coming up to visit us, Tim and Hannah! It seriously made my week having you come :) We love you lots!!


No comments:

Post a Comment