Wednesday, April 4, 2018

General Conference/Easter/Hayley's 32nd Birthday!

What a crazy weekend! My sister and parents came up to celebrate and we had a blast!




We dyed Easter eggs with the boys Saturday afternoon! 
Mason's are on the left, Luke's are on the right. 

During the priesthood session of General Conference, the boys and I took Grandma and Aunt Jenny to the river. We threw rocks and explored!


We saw a couple otters! Those ripples are where one had just gone back under!







Aunt Jenny is soooo nice!

After priesthood session, we went to Black Bear diner for my (pre) birthday dinner!


The Easter Bunny came! Actually, the night before, I couldn't find their buckets, then forgot to put the stuff out after I got Cori to bed. When I nursed her at 4:30am, I remembered, and after she went back to sleep, I set up their stuff, sans baskets.



WE took family pictures between sessions!



Three generations!


Whyyy do babies grow so fast?! She's already way bigger than she was in this picture!

We had ham, green beans, corn, and pistachio salad for Easter dinner, and someone brought us some really yummy bread! We had birthday cake too, and then my parents left to go home.

My mom posted this :)











My mom got me this awesome outdoor mat for my birthday!

It was a wonderful weekend!! Here's to 32!

No comments:

Post a Comment