Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Cori: One Month!

I can't believe it has already been a month since Cori has been with us! She is a mama's girl, and is adored by her brothers! Here's what she has been up to!

Likes:
-Mom
-bath time 
-the colic bounce: forward facing with Dad, rear facing with Mom
-being in the Moby wrap, which is good because she spends a lot of time there!
-so far, the swing we borrowed!

Dislikes:
-getting out of the bath
-her silent reflux. I don't like it either!!
-being in her carseat right after she's eaten

Other notables:
-her umbilical cord fell off at 3 days, well most of it. There was still a little stump left that finally fell out at 12ish days, and we got her belly button cauterized at her 2 week appointment because it was still oozing
-first blowout at 12 days old
-first bath at 12 days old because of said blowout
-mostly has grown out of her sleepy eating, but has become more of a fussy eater because of her reflux.
-no dairy for me, just like with Luke, but it doesn't seem to affect her quite as bad, so hopefully I don't have to avoid it for as long as I did with Luke!
-about 9 lbs. 10 oz.

Now for some pictures! Mostly of her sleeping or barely awake. 
Haha babies don't do much at this age!
First night home from the hospital!



Gassy grins!



Luke wants to hold her ALL the time





I hoped she would love this chair. Not so much yet...




More gassy grins!

1 week old!


Clearance rack at Walmart for the St. Patrick's Day win!

First sponge bath! (They didn't bathe her in the hospital at all)


My good friend Autumn sent me the cutest little bows!




First real bath!

I look exhausted in all these pictures. Don't worry, I am.


First time using the milk snob cover!

My best friend Katie gave me a bunch of her girls old clothes! I feel like I need to start a hashtag, #clothesfromauntKatie or something!



He likes to hold her too!







How moms get anything done with a newborn.





Sean's mom sent this outfit with the instructions: "Take some pictures of her in it, and if you want to give it away after, go ahead!"



Both of the above are from Katie too :)

"I can't even..."

She spends quite a bit of time in the Moby. Every day during pick up and drop off for school.



A sweet lady in our ward, Nila Coates, offered to make Cori's blessing dress!!







We survived about an hour of church together.

The swing we borrowed from some friends that she LOVES

 One wonderful month with our Cori Grace! 

No comments:

Post a Comment