Saturday, December 23, 2017

Fall 2017 Part 2

And here's the rest of our fall...
Somehow these didn't make it into the last post and I'm too lazy to switch it haha! Eating snacks with Aunt Jenny, who is also wiping runny noses. And monkeys in a tree!


Zoo days! We renewed our membership when we got back and as always, it's a hit!

When Mom has a dr appointment and you have to wait for-ev-er... 

Walks around the complex, watching a house be built!




Family date night at the temple!

More zoo with friends!


More children's museum!

"Mom! It's a boat!"



Visits with Joel and Henry are always fun! Love me some Sammy time!

We got back from my walk one day and the garbage truck was there. So we watched!

These three buds!

Fall sunset


Sometimes when we get back to our apartment complex, I get them out of their seatbelts and we drive once around the parking lot. They think it is the best!


Mason started preschool the Monday after Thanksgiving! It's been an adjustment, but I love it. No more endless TV during Luke's naps! 

It also wears him out though!



Most days, we stay after and play on the playground for 15 minutes or so, and we usually get there early enough they can play too.

Made this blanket for a friend of mine's baby girl! I love love love how it turned out!

More playing before school

Sean sent me this one morning a couple weeks ago. They like watching the Fantasia numbers




Mason went to his friend's birthday party! They played toys, decorated gingerbread houses and Santa's, and ate yummy pizza and cupcakes!

More boat fun! 

One of those "I might kill my kids so please meet me at the play place with your kid!" days...

Mason's first craft he brought home from school! I've been waiting for this day!

They just really like sitting in that tree.. 

I made a bunch of popcorn for our primary kids after they finished their program.

Leaves! 

Dad makes a great chair

"Dad, hold my hand please?"

This is what they look like for my walks in the mornings. It's usually 50 degrees or less!

 Adults only Christmas party! Love my forever date :)
And he kissed me under the mistletoe that night! Swoon! 

We watched our friend's kids while they went to the Nutcracker. They were all watching Cars 3 for the first time and were hooked!!


No comments:

Post a Comment