Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Luke 15 months!

I can't believe how fast time is flying! Luke is constantly on the go, he never slows down! It definitely helps that he can chase Mason around!

Likes
-walking, running, dancing, moving around in any way
-walking to the car on his own. No carrying for him!
-picking up rocks
-giving high fives and fist bumps
-soup (preferably chicken noodle or vegetable beef)
-nursing
-throwing food on the ground
-he LOVES dogs and follows them instead of me when he sees them
-being outside
-climbing things

Dislikes
-when I won't nurse him immediately when he wants (we are working on not nursing all the time but he's been SO SICK off and on since his birthday that we still nurse quite a bit)
-getting buckled into his carseat. It's akin to wrestling an alligator
-when he doesn't get his way, or Mason takes a toy from him. He's mastering the scream of discontent

Other notables
-2/8/17 first yogurt! This is a HUGE deal! From me not being able to eat any dairy, to him being able to eat yogurt? Miraculous! I was so relieved when he didn't react at all to it!
-2/23/17 I found his bottom two eye teeth
-3/13/2017 I found his top left molar
-3/20/2017 first time eating ice cream and he LOVED it!
-3/24/2017 I found his top right molar
-we survived his first stomach bug in March. It sucked big time
-still not sleeping through the night most nights. Ugh it is so hard. He did 3 nights in the last 10 days of March (and then we got colds again).
-still can't have straight milk. He gets a rash within 24 hours. One day right?
-says mama, dada, I love you (sometimes), and shakes his head "no" for yes and no. He also signs please, more and all done!
-loves when we sing and does the actions to most of the songs we do regularly
-he is the most rough-and-tumble kid and ALWAYS has a cut or bump! Is this a second child thing or just a Luke thing because he is fiercely independent??

We are only 3 months from nursery and I am SO EXCITED!! Oh man I can't wait until he goes. He is so busy on Sunday's. And he usually falls asleep during third hour because church starts at nap time.

Literally climbs everything

Fell asleep in church. Like, every week this happens

Children's museum!

Bath time with brother

Walks to and from the car


Comfortable? I sure wasn't

One of the many cuts





If the baby gate to the kitchen gets left open, this is what I usually find









Next cut... this came from the park, he crawled under a slide and stood up where he was too tall.

So proud of his climbing! Every time.

Love my little goober! 




Feeding himself yogurt! Mason never would have done this


Giving him the marshmallow bag was the only way he was happy this particular trip...

Loves sitting in brothers booster seat!







The first rock he found! Heart eyes!

Thinks he's big enough for his own juice box

Poured his own cereal

He LOVES Mickey Mouse, but I think by default because Mason is obsessed.

Ice Cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment