Monday, July 11, 2016

Mason: 3 years!

Our Mason is 3! This last year with him has been so much fun, watching him learn, grow, talk, and become a big brother. He is so sweet and helpful, and is extremely passionate about his favorite things!

Favorite color: Blue
Favorite food: Chicken nuggets
Favorite dessert: Dum-dum lollipops
Favorite movie: How to Train Your Dragon (1 or 2)
Favorite show: Currently, Little Einsteins (it was a quick obsession, we only started watching it a few weeks ago). Until that point, Dinosaur Train or How To Train Your Dragon: Race to the Edge
Favorite activity: playing with cousins (Eve, Violet and Oakley)
Favorite place to visit: the zoo or the museum (Bean in Provo, train in Sacramento)
Height: 38 inches
Weight: 31 pounds
Likes: helping mom and dad, watching videos on the iPhone, playing with Luke, telling stories, puzzles

For Mason's birthday, my parents came up and we went to the CA State Fair! Poor Sean had to study all day, so I'm glad my parents were able to come hang out! We ate yummy food, saw the animals, Mason rode some rides, and overall got very spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Jones!

My little birthday boy!

"Grandma! My room!" He wouldn't let her leave.

As per his recent obsession with Little Einstein's (which I LOVE, he walks around humming Beethoven's 5th, and knows all his instruments now), I made him a Rocket cake!

His favorite animal exhibit. He "cheep cheep!"-ed right along with them 

No pictures mom, please

Luke rode around on my dad's lap most of the time, I of course snapped the picture right as my mom was going to hand my dad a churro haha.

Birthday boy riding rides!

My future polite driver "uh excuse me, please use your blinker"

Luke chillin while big bro rides.

Ahoy matey!

Train!!

I rode in the helicopter with him! He was a great pilot.

"It's a HUGE helicopter!"

He fell asleep as we were heading back to the parking lot.

Mom and I rode the little shuttle to the car.


Cake!

Books from Grandma Jones. (She also got us a zoo membership!)

We got Mason some play dough toys and a remote controlled Thomas. He loves it!

Happy 3rd birthday Mason! We sure love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment