Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Water, water everywhere!

Mason has loved bath time since he was about a month old, and it is especially fun now because he can sit on his own and play with the bath toys. All winter I was a little nervous how he would react to pool water, because that would determine how often Sean and I got to go to Seven Peaks this summer ;)

Well, turns out, he loves it! He is usually a little apprehensive at first, but warms up quickly.

Here he is at cousin Sarah Jane's birthday party:




And here he is in our little plastic pool in the backyard:






And Eve: she is just the funniest girl you've ever met! Right after this picture she asked me to get in the pool, and I said, "Are you sure? There won't be a lot of room when I get in." And she said "Yes I'm sure!" After a couple minutes of me sitting in there with her and Mason, I asked her, "Do you want me to get out so you can have more room?" and she said, "Yes please". Haha I knew it wouldn't last but she's so sweet to have invited me in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment