Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wicked!

I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have been dying to see Wicked ever since I saw it in New York, and even better, I have a husband to see it with now! I told Sean I wanted to go when I found out Wicked was coming in like April. We FINALLY bought tickets, and it turns out the best deal was the day after our six month anniversary :) Best date ever!

So excited!!!
 
 Not sure what the point of this is, but it looks kinda fun.

 Intermission! This is where I start getting sad because I know it is over soon. So lame.

Thanks Sean for a great date!

It was really fun to see the show again. Both Galinda and Elphaba were fantastic. I had forgotten about a lot of the little fun things they do, especially Galinda. "Toss, toss!"

I wish I could see it again. Can't they just make it into a movie or 
something? Before Idina and Kristen are too old to do it? Come ON Hollywood!!!



And now for a trip down memory lane:

 Me at Wicked in 2010: Gershwin Theater, NYC

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY!! What an awesome date. And it makes it so much more exciting when you have a husband who is actually excited about going to this stuff too! I can't believe I STILL haven't seen this! I know, it's blasphemous. And I can't believe they haven't talked about making a movie yet either. Remember how you watched Mamma Mia like at least once every week? That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete