Friday, August 31, 2012

random thoughts

I have so many random thoughts going through my head that I need to get out. Here we go!

- My mom and brother are coming tomorrow and my mom is going to be here for a whole week! AND my brother is going to be living in Salt Lake for school! I will get to see him way more often. This makes me very happy.

- My dad is sending up one of their camping stoves for me and Sean. Which means we now have everything we need for an extended camping trip if we decided to take one. We are going to be in the Uinta's if anyone needs us next weekend.

- It is freezing in my office building today. Seriously freezing. I have a jacket on and a blanket over my legs and I still can't get warm. Hate that.

- On the plus side, we are getting Cafe Rio at work today, and that makes everything better.

- I have lost all motivation to finish work today. Sucks though because I have a million tasks to do today.

- I also have a lot of cleaning to do before tomorrow. Why do I leave all the hard stuff for the weekend? All I have to do is finish the tub, toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen floor, and do all my laundry... that's not a lot, right?

- Bought my first Christmas present today. Only 10 more Christmas presents and 5 birthday presents to go before the end of the year...

- I'm still trying to catch up on sleep from staying up all night last Friday in Zion's. Curse getting lost (almost) in the Narrows at night. (More on that to come soon.)

- Last night was the first BYU football game of the season. What did we do instead? Watched Jurassic Park at my in-laws. And I don't regret it.

That should suffice. I feel much better. And much sleepier now. Hopefully I won't blow up my Twitter with any more updates. I think 3 in one hour is good enough to last me another few weeks, right? Right.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Cool about your brother! Where is he going to school at? And super awesome about the camping stove!! We really really wish we did more camping while we lived in UT. I've been eyeing some camping stoves for a while...after the student loans are out, I'll def be getting one :) Good ol' Career Step and the two temperature extremes all the time! I can't wait to hear about your Zion's experience...Jurassic Park for some reason reminds me that Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark was just remastered for IMAX and will be in our IMAX theater for one week starting next week! You should check if it''ll be playing there too!

    ReplyDelete