Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sweet and Sour Chicken

You guys. I stumbled upon one of the greatest recipes ever! Seriously! 
Super easy, super yummy. I love pinterest!

You can find the original recipe here.


Soooo gooood! (Said like Teen Girl Squad of course.)

The recipe calls for cooking the chicken in oil. I just sprayed the frying pan with Pam.
We ate it with rice. And boy am I glad I made a lot of chicken. Because now I have leftovers.
Try it. You will not regret it!

My mouth is already watering knowing that come lunchtime this delicious chicken will be in my mouth. Mmm Mmm good!

3 comments:

  1. That looks so super tasty!! I'll have to try it sometime! We very rarely eat meat anymore, but on the rare occasion that we decide to, I definitely want to try this recipe out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, I'm always looking for an easy sweet and sour chicken recipe. It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracie, you can actually eat chicken while pregnant too!

      Delete