Tuesday, July 10, 2012

gone in 60 seconds

We got invited to go hang out on Saturday night with some of our neighbors/ward members. We brought our own stuff to grill and we were asked to bring a side or dessert to share, and then there was a mini-fireworks show after it got dark enough.

Apparently, my desserts are becoming ward famous because my dessert was gone before Sean's and my burgers were done cooking...

 Luckily I snatched a couple pieces so Sean and I could sample the yumminess.

I used my mom's secret sugar cookie recipe for the dough, and just changed the baking temperature and time a little. I bought vanilla frosting (didn't have time to make any) and then topped it with the fruit after pre-slicing. Seriously. 24 pieces: gone in 60 seconds. Ok more like 5 minutes.
 


(Photo courtesy of our primary president)

We really like our ward. Even if we all make funny faces in pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment