Thursday, July 26, 2012

Days 8-10 of our Southern California trip

We spent part of a day in Los Angeles and then drove up to my parent's house in King City for the rest of the weekend. We had some fun adventures!

I still cannot believe how clear it was that day. So gorgeous! LA never rarely looks like this!
 
I love to see the temple!

I spent many a day roaming these grounds growing up. It always feels like going home :)
 
 Gorgeous day!

 Of course I wanted a picture of us where the bride and groom come out. No one was there to take one of us, so a self portrait had to suffice.

 Love that pose!

Oh hey, Moroni!
 
 Awww

 Could this day be anymore beautiful? I submit that it cannot?
Sorry Carly, but I think it was a nicer day than your wedding day was. It was cooler but just as clear.

 I love pulling this face. Obvi. I pull it at least 5 times a year in pictures, and many more not documented. Just ask Sean.
P.S. The day I finally got to go in those doors was probably one of the coolest days of my life.

 Oh it was kinda windy that day too...

 Sean lovingly agreed to go to Grauman's Chinese Theater. Above are the stars for Donald Duck, Winnie the Pooh, and Tinkerbell. In memory of our Disneyland excursion.

 The outside of the theater, where all the hand prints are.

 I had asked my dad where a good sushi restaurant was, this little place was a couple miles away from Magic Mountain.

We both LOVED what we ate. Yum! And Sean tried my sushi. I will make a sushi lover out of him...

 Rocky loves that duck...

 This is how we showed up at my parent's door. 

 Brotherly love.

 We gave Dad some music and he totally passed out...

 Blaze looooves getting his tummy rubbed. I bet he learned it from Rocky. 
(This is Rocky, in case there was any confusion. My dog is not that fat...)

 On our way to BJ's! Dear Utah, please get one soon!


  We were really bored...

 Love these two!

 We saw this same sign on the way back to Utah after Thanksgiving and I knew I had to snap a photo of it. In November, we passed it and Sean said, "They charge you to use the bathroom?!"

So glad we got to take that week off and do lots of fun things! Two sessions, Sea World, 3 whole days at Disneyland, beach, family time, love it! Can't wait to go back...

2 comments:

  1. Cutest couple ever! Those are great pictures of the temple. And oh my gosh, the picture of sushi set off a massive craving! Need it now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your pictures! Seeing the temple made me a bit homesick. :)

    ReplyDelete