Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunday, Sunday

Just your typical Sunday...

Sean and I now teach the 9-10 year olds in Primary at church. Oh the tangents they find to go off on...

Those stickers were our "Welcome to primary" stickers :)

Spring is coming! I think...


And this gem of a photo: my awesome mother-in-law was helping me update my resume and Sean starting wrestling my father-in-law. I'm glad he has a good relationship with his family members!

Blurry, yes. But so telling of the wrestling match they had...
Speaking of my father-in-law, Wizard of Oz was on tv last night, so of course we watched after Sunday dinner. It was the part where they were running through the poppies and Dorothy starts getting tired. She asks, "What is happening?"

My father-in-law's response? "You're stoned out of your mind..."

Love my in-laws :)

1 comment:

  1. Sooo I'm slowly starting to catch up on people's blogs, and I have a ton to catch up on yours! Baby steps. I am pretty sure all newlyweds get put into Primary. You guys will be such great teachers! I'll bet they'll love you. Glad you have a good relationship with your in-laws too!

    ReplyDelete