Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"S'more what?"

"You're killing me, Smalls!"

I'm pretty sure that was Sean's response last night. Not because I don't know what s'mores are (because I do, oh I do...) but because I really wanted them. I don't know why, but I NEED dessert. It's awful and I hate it, but I need it. Good thing I run (sometimes) right?

Anyway last night I decided we needed s'mores to accompany our dinner (which was delicious, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches).

Before.

After. We realized, "why didn't we use our gas stove to roast these?!" Doh!
Oh well. Next time.

Blaze totally thought they looked amazing.


And on a completely separate note, my husband is so sweet. These are just because flowers :)

 (No, he was not in trouble, I had a bad day yesterday. And no, my bad day was not the result of something he did. He made the bad day better. And even more better with the flowers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment