Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You can count on me...

10 days until Sean and I get married!!!
9 days until I see my parents and brother!
8 hours until I see Sean today :)
7 days until my first Valentine's day with an actual, real date
6 hours until I am at the Pharmacy, which I love working at
5 days until my last Sunday as a single in a single's ward (I may have just jinxed Sean and I, sorry hun!)
4 days will mark the completion of my 3rd week externing in the pharmacy
3 days until there is only 1 week left to finish everything for the wedding
2 is the number of enrollments I have today (pray for more!)
1 day until date night seeing Beauty and the Beast!


I honestly can't believe it is so close. It finally seems like things are slowing down and getting finished. I'm not nearly as stressed about wedding stuff as I was last week. My dress is almost done, our wedding bands are being made, the luncheon is taken care of, we are getting our marriage license this week, and I just have to get the stuff for the reception and figure out how much food to get. Costco will be getting lots of service from me next week. So excited!

Let the official countdown begin: 10 more days!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment