Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update: Christmas to present

 For Christmas, I went to California and Sean stayed in Utah. What a long 3 days, but we made it. Somehow...

 
 Facetime on our phones, opening our Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve.

Me and the bro, Christmas morning before Church.

I came back to Utah the night after Christmas, and then the next 4 days were spent moving me into our apartment and cleaning my old place. So much work but luckily we passed inspection!

 
Exhausted after moving everything and cleaning for two days.

Sean and I went up with most of his family to Smithfield, UT, where we celebrated New Years and his Aunt Camille's birthday. 
 
  
Happy New Year! Snack time at Burger King before the drive.

  
Paper crowns from the poppers. 

 Over the next few weeks we have done lots of random little things, but mostly wedding plans for me and homework, and lots of it, for Sean.

Waiting for my prescription to be filled at Walgreens. Crazy beanies.

We had my bridal shower the other day, lots of fun :)
 
My spoils, inside the bags of course.
 
 Date night on Saturday: Brick Oven pizza and Galaxy Quest

 First bite of pizza in months... delicious

We ordered Sean's suit for the wedding and got one half off. He wore the other one on Sunday, and Blaze was running around the house. So he decided to hide on top of the couch.
 
 I seriously love this man.

My good friend had heart surgery to have something corrected (she's fine, don't worry) and someone posted this on her wall.

 Seriously, my new motto. For everything.

Blaze is loving the snow, but doesn't like it when his ball is covered snow. He has to eat the snow off his ball before he can pick it up.

He seriously looks so pretty in the snow. Not the best picture because it is in the shade, but he is. Trust me.

Fifteen and a half more days! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment