Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Pregnancy Update: 35 weeks

How many weeks?: 35 weeks (and 3 days)
Size of Baby: about the size of a swiss chard, about 6 lbs and 18-19 inches long 
Countdown: 
5 weeks or less!!
Total weight gain/loss: 20ish 
Maternity Clothes?: Yep, or sweat pants. I go out in public in sweats more than I care to admit!

Sleeping?Here and there. The last week I've had a cold so I've been up with a sore throat, needing to drink water, which means I have more frequent trips to the bathroom. So fun. 
Worst Moment in the last 5 weeks: Being sick, again. This cold and flu season is the worst!! Also the swelling. Definitely not as bad as with Mason luckily, but if I'm on my feet too much I'm definitely puffy in the feet at the end of the day. 
Best Moment in the past 5 weeks: Umm... I have to think hard about this. The last week has been really rough! Oh! I had another ultrasound and everything looks great! And she's still a girl! Oh man is she cute! The tech did a 3D image and I can't believe how much she looks like Mason and Luke!
Miss anything?: being able to bend down and pick things up. Lately I've been lowering the computer chair as low as it will go and rolling around to help clean up toys lol! But hey, whatever works! Also I miss extended periods of time not peeing. And just in the last few days if I eat too much I feel like if I burp I'm going to have acid reflux, but that might partly be because of the mucus in my throat. Stinkin colds!!
Movement: She never stops! Okay that's not entirely true. But she moves around so much. But it's a good thing because it means everything is well.
Morning Sickness?: None!
Food Cravings: I found this recipe on pinterest last year that is popcorn with melted white chocolate and m&m's mixed in. That's been the latest craving. And when I make it, I eat way too much of it in a day. But it is soooo good!
Food Aversions: still no
Showing yet?: I'm humongous lol.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks have become more frequent still, a lot of times after I eat I'll have a couple, and then at night I'll have a few.
Moods: Still super short tempered and cranky, and now I'm super emotional. I made it through the fire episode of This Is Us without losing it too bad and I was so proud haha! But the littlest things make me sob. Mostly at the end of the day when I'm exhausted.
Not Looking Forward to: How much longer cold and flu season will last. Seriously. We might be hermits for the first month of her life. I do not want to deal with a tiny baby getting a cold or flu.
Looking Forward To: Having baby!! This will be my last update post until she comes! We are so excited, and ready, for her to be here. Just need her to stay in and hang out until pretty much my due date. Sean has his surgery rotation for 4 weeks starting Monday, and the week after my due date is an in class week (which are always a little easier schedule wise), and then his spring break! So timing would just be really good for her to come on time. Since I never went into labor with the other two, I'm betting she will come right around then.



Could she be any cuter?! I mean obviously yes, when she is here and doesn't look like play dough, she will be immensely cuter. But I die looking at this picture!!

So so tired lol.
Also, I took a pic yesterday that I looked even more tired in, but I had just eaten a gigantic lunch and looked even bigger. I didn't think it was a true representation of my size so I retook the picture just before posting this. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment