Monday, January 1, 2018

Pregnancy Update: 30 weeks

How many weeks?: 30 weeks (and 1 day)
Size of Baby: about the size of a large cabbage, about 3 lbs and about 15.5 inches long 
Countdown: 
Hopefully just 10 weeks left!
Total weight gain/loss: I think about 15 lbs now?? 
Maternity Clothes?: Always. Living in sweats, and maternity jeans when I leave the house (sometimes).

Exercise Habits: Not so great the last few weeks. We've been sick with colds and then influenza so I haven't been doing much of anything. So not good!
Sleeping?Getting better, I am falling asleep faster when I wake up in the middle of the night so that's good. 
Worst Moment in the last 5 weeks: Being sick. It really took a toll on me and I feel like I can't catch up!
Best Moment in the past 5 weeksI hit the point in pregnancy where my leg hair pretty much stops growing. It's the best! It happened with my first two as well lol. I literally only have to shave my legs once a month pretty much!
Miss anything?: breathing normally. Sean misses that too; the other day he told me, "I hate your pregnant breathing, I can't tell if you're mad or not!" Apparently my pregnant breathing sounds like my mad breathing.
Movement: All the time! She's still not as mean as her brothers were, her movements are more frequent but more gentle than theirs.
Morning Sickness?: Not anymore!
Food Cravings: lately, the only one has been Safeway's blueberry muffins. They are so. good.
Food Aversions: still no
Showing yet?: oh yeah, I'm getting very round!
Gender: Girl!!
Labor signs: Braxton hicks have become more frequent, but not consistent at all
Moods: Same as before, tired and short tempered. Nothing has changed here in the last few weeks. My poor boys and husband.
Not Looking Forward to: Being out of breath, and I'm losing more and more range of motion as far as bending over goes. It hurts to bend over and it's gonna get worse!
Looking Forward To: Getting out of cold and flu season, and the next ultrasound! Love seeing that baby girl!!


30 weeks and 1 day. Also I love this shirt. It's so comfy! Also my hair is nutso. Eye roll emoji.

No comments:

Post a Comment