Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Halloween 2016

We did a pirate theme as a family this year and I made most of the costumes. We bought Masons stuff at Wal-mart but I made his sash. I made Sean's and Luke's costumes out of shirts and fabric I already had, and I got my corset from Damsel in this Dress. We had a ward activity on the 28th, on the 29th we went to Boo at the Zoo with some friends, and on actual Halloween we decorated our pumpkins!

I bought a pillow sham from a thrift store and painted this skull and cross bones!

Trying to get a good picture of his outfit

My cute little pirate!

No fear from this kid!

Our family! 

Mason is in the front on the right. All the kids that were at our ward party

Before the zoo

Mason's buddy Atticus!

The cutest little pirate in all the land!

This is Luke's betrothed. I made her this onesie before she was even born and it fit miraculously at Halloween and I love it!! 


Our pumpkins! As per usual, I scoop out the guts and Sean carves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment