Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Family Pictures

On November 15, we met up with my friend from high school, Chris, and he took our family pictures! I LOVE how they turned out! Here are the takes and outtakes :)






















(I framed these two for Sean's mom for Christmas)



He's so weird. I love him :)



I love this one. Mason is doing something goofy and Luke is just cracking up at him!

This is almost half of the pictures he sent us haha. 

Some things I want to remember for the day:
-I had picked out outfits for us but it was like 70 degrees the day we took them and I had to redo everyone's outfits (except Mason's: his shirt was what we centered the colors around). I had picked out clothes for a Utah fall photo shoot haha
-A friend in our ward had given me a few 2T shirts a few days before we took pictures and Luke is wearing one, since what I had bought for him was too warm
-I forgot Luke's pants and he is wearing a pair of Mason's shorts I miraculously had in my backpack. He had been in his pajamas up until we got there (it was one of those days). They are 24 month and fit Luke as well as they fit Mason
-We brought Cheerios for Luke and M&M's for Mason to keep them occupied
-I had to nurse Luke halfway through and Mason ran off playing in bushes

So thankful that Chris lives in Sacramento so I didn't have to find a random photographer to take our pictures! It was so nice knowing the person already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment