Sunday, August 9, 2015

Grandma Jones' Visit 2015

We love when Grandma Jones comes to visit! My mom took two weeks off work to come to Utah to hang out and play! And we sure packed a ton into our visit! One of my favorites was going to the temple do sealings with Sean, my mom, her two sisters (and one of their husbands) and my brother. We did a bunch of family names from my mom's side and the Spirit was so sweet! And now for a slew of pictures from my mom's visit!

Grandma read some books:

She took us to the zoo!






Grandpa came...
 

And we fished at Payson lakes! 







Mason and Oakley pushed each other around on Father's Day ;)
 
Grandma also took us to the aquarium and to lunch!




We went to the Murray aquatic center and Mason found this awesome mural.
(He loves animals, remember?)


Not pictured; Maria Bonitas with Grandpa (obviously, its our fave!), the Bean Museum, Barnes and Noble, and the time Grandma babysat and when we got home Mason only wanted her lol. Thanks for a fun couple of weeks Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment