Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Visiting Cousin Oakley!

Two days after Sean and I left Rexburg, Carly went into labor and gave birth to her beautiful baby girl!! Don't worry, she did text while in labor and asked why I left haha. Anyway, all was well, and they got home Sunday. I drove up Monday with Mason and got there around 2pm. It was so fun spending sister time together with our babes! I stayed through Wednesday night and left Thursday morning around 8:15. I won't mention the horrible snow storm I drove through… let's just say it was awful and I didn't drive for like 3 days after that. But anyway, here are some fun pictures from the week!

It's hard to believe Mason was ever that little and crunched up!

Oakley just watched Mason play from my lap. She looks up to him already :)

First outing together!

I can't remember which morning this was, but Mason somehow unbuttoned his pi's in his sleep to get his feet free.

Oh yeah, and Mason learned to SIT UP while we were there!
(He could already sit, but I was always behind him. Not anymore, I can walk away and he's fine!)

Mason slept in his pack n play in the kitchen so Oakley could use her crib.
But sometimes they hung out together.

Little angel!

Proud new parents!

It was so fun to snuggle a new born! Mason snuggles less and less.

I'm so glad I was able to go up! The only helpful thing I did was give rides to the doctor and put the dishes away, but that's okay right? We had a good time together. Oh and Mason slept well in the absence of Sean, so that was nice not having to wake up in the middle of the night with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment