Friday, October 12, 2012

Ward Activity 9/22/12

Our ward had a fall activity where most everyone brought different kinds of soups. I made a taco soup recipe that I got from my old roommate, Elisse; it is the best soup ever. Now I want some...

Anyway, we had a lot of fun hanging out with our primary kids. Maybe too much fun...


Katie with leaves on her head


Eve with leaves on her head


Emma with leaves on her head

Don't worry. I had my fair share of leaves in my hair as well.


If I have a fan club (the three girls above), then Sean has one too. Talmage is climbing up Sean's arm, and Dexter is the one grabbing Sean's legs.


How many primary kids does it take to slow Brother Parker down?


After the donut eating contest


Sean helping little M eat her donut. I wish I had the video her mom took. Priceless.


My three girls. This was donut round number 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment