Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Primary Fun

I love my calling. It is so fun to hang out with the primary kids all Sunday long. They love Sean and me. And I'm not just saying that, they really do! Part of what makes primary fun is Sean, he is the primary chorister and the kids adore him! He is so great. The best days are when he brings silly hats for the kids to wear. Here are some pictures of the Chip n' Dale hats we bought at Disneyland on the kids. Enjoy!


Liam (my class, age 10)


Dominic (my class, age 10)


Katie (my class, age 10). This was the day they had to guess who the items she was wearing belonged to (a missionary).


Reagan (age 9)


Eve (my class, age 9)


Ella (age 8)


Talmage, 9 on the left; Katie, my class, 10 on the right. They are siblings


Brooklyn, 11, and Emari, 11
(this was right after Sean said to the kids, "If you are listening touch your nose!")

I love it and I look forward to each Sunday getting my wiggles out with this bunch. They are so fun!

Oh, I have 1 other boy in my class, Caleb. But he wouldn't let me take a picture. He's the youngest of 8 kids, and the 3 above him are boys. Stinker. He has no hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment