Tuesday, September 27, 2011

zucCHIni! part 2..

So remember my post awhile back about the zucchini that my coworker brought me? Yeah, she has brought me two more. And one is GINORMOUS. Seriously. So I looked for zucchini recipes the other day and came across this one.

And let me tell you. The batter had me wishing I hadn't put it into the bread pans. It is so good. So, so good. I had batter all over me... my face, my shirt, my hair...

Just in the oven. Only 45 minutes to go...

The bigger pans needed about 20 minutes longer than the little pans. Oh, slightly important side note: I doubled the recipe.

Voila! It was delicious.

Stay tuned for more zucchini recipe adventures. I still have the massive zucchini my coworker brought me the other day. Cake and brownies. Mmmmm bring on the calories...

P.S. For all the healthier-than-me eaters out there, the recipe (found on allrecipes.com) has a bunch of comments from people with modifications to make it healthier. I will be trying them. Someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment