Monday, June 11, 2018

Cori: 3 Months!

Cori Grace is 3 months old! We sure love this sweet girl!

Likes:
-Mom
-her exersaucer (for about 10 minutes at a time)
-taking baths
-standing when you are holding her
-being outside
-playing peekaboo!

Dislikes:
-her car seat/being in the car
-getting out of the bath
-tummy time. She only lasts a minute or two

Other notables:
-switched to size 2 diapers this month, and size 3 month clothes
-drooling ALL the time
-taking 3 naps a day. She's putting herself on a schedule! The boys never did that. The times are not super consistent but generally she takes a shorter morning nap, a long early afternoon nap, and then a shorter evening nap, and is usually in bed by 930.
-her first swim was on May 28. The sun wasn't up anymore (it was still light) and the water was a little cold, and she hated it lol.


Her brothers love her!


This is our friend's baby, who is 5.5 weeks younger than Cori. He is also about an inch longer!




This was one of those "dream baby" days! We went to story time at the library. About halfway through she got fussy, so I nursed her and she fell asleep. She stayed asleep the rest of story time, and all the way through buckling her into her seat, taking Mason to school, signing him in, buckling her back into her seat, and going home. It was glorious!


I think this pic was in my last post about visiting my parents but it needs to be here too :)
First time meeting Auntie Katie!




Standing up against the bed with no support. We are in trouble...

First swim!



She spends a lot of time napping in this swing.

I pulled her exersaucer outside once and she was so content!

Mason can support her well enough that if I need him to, I can have him sit and hold her for a few minutes. It's pretty great!

Another one of those "I'm so exhausted" days for her. I don't think she had napped a ton, she passed out at 8 and slept until 7:30 the next morning!

Dressing her for church is so fun!

I ordered a bunch of these knot headbands from AliExpress.com. Great prices!


My sleeping beauty!

I love when her smile involves her whole body!!

3 months old!! We love you Cori!

No comments:

Post a Comment