Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

We went down to my parent's house the weekend before Thanksgiving, and stayed through the week! (Well, Sean went back to school and then came back.) We had fun hanging out with Aunt Jenny, Grandma and Grandpa Jones, and the doggies! The weather was lovely, which is good because Mason is refusing to wear pants, only wants to wear shorts!

Luke has no fear with the dogs. Mason is still wary


Reading time with Grandma!

Luke sleeps most nights in our bed. It's awful.

He totally started falling asleep in the swing!


So I nursed him at the park, then we walked home and he was still asleep so down he went!



One for me, one for you!

Seriously beautiful weather!








We went to Carmel with Jenny, Tim and Hannah It was cold but beautiful!

Mason: "Look! It's a giant Thomas!"

Feeding himself bananas!

The crew on Thanksgiving! Just missing Carly and her family.

Mason had a great time with Snapchat with Tim and Hannah! He became Hannah's little shadow 

Our Thankful turkeys!

Eating breakfast with Hannah :)


Love these two! They are so adventurous and fun!

Black Friday shopping with my mom and of course we had to stop for Auntie Anne's!

Put Luke in this beanie and he HATED it. Like, bonked his head on the cart in protest.

We stopped for dinner on our way home!

Not pictured:
-We went down early because my dad got called as bishop of their ward and asked us to be there to support him. Sean drove back that night because he had school the next three days.
-Mason, Luke and I went to Carl's Jr for lunch Wednesday to meet up with my friend Deanna. Her boys are the same ages as mine and we let our toddlers play at the play place. Luke tried his first french fries and ended up eating half of mine! I forgot my phone so didn't get any pictures.
-While my mom and I were shopping on Friday, Sean was getting the car smogged so we could register in California. Woo hoo!
-Luke fed himself his first full meal, I didn't help at all! It was beans and bananas.

Thanks for a fun Thanksgiving Grandma and Grandpa Jones!

No comments:

Post a Comment