Friday, March 4, 2016

Luke: 2 months

Likes
-getting his boogers sucked. Seriously! He rarely cries when I do it, and I usually get a little grin
-being held and bounced. He would probably sleep all the time in the Moby if I let him
-sleeping propped slightly to either side, or on his stomach
-background noise. Usually sleeps through Mason's shenanigans unless there is a loud crash or shout.

Dislikes
-bath time. Not a fan! I think he will come around eventually.
-having to poop. If he's working on a big bowel movement he won't sleep until it's passed. Sucks when I'm trying to work and I have to bounce him back to sleep constantly.

Other notables
-first smile February 18th
-started "talking" aka cooing noises
-I still can't have dairy. I miss milk...
-nursing a little faster. Meaning I'm only up for an hour and a half at night instead of 2.5 hours...
-starting to get into the morning nap rhythm. There's been a couple solid 2-2.5 hour morning naps the last week! Hope it keeps up!
-weighing in at 12.68 lbs (65%) and measuring 24.25 inches (95%)

And some pictures for your enjoyment (or probably mostly mine lol). And there are quite a few of him sleeping. Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby?









How I spend a lot of my working hours...




Cousin Grant!


No comments:

Post a Comment