Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Christmas 2015

We had a pretty easy going Christmas this year. Being great with child, I didn't want to travel far for anything. A few days before Christmas, my sisters came over, and Jenny spoiled Mason and Oakley with some really cute stuff! She is the best aunt ever :) Mason got two shirts, a pair of boots, and a cute little stick dragon to ride around on. Or in his case, carry high above his head and make it "RAWR!" at you ;)

On actual Christmas, we woke up and did stockings and Santa. Mason got a scooter and a couple shirts from us, play dough in his stocking. From my parents he got a wooden train set, a book about dinosaurs, slippers, and a dinosaur apron.





Then around 1030 we headed over to Sean's brothers house to do Christmas presents with his family. Mason got new pajamas, a cool tractor, cowboy boots, a car mat, and a little Toothless figurine that he pretty much takes everywhere with him. He loves it. He also got Dinosaur Train dinosaurs and a train set to go with them. We had quite the dino Christmas!



We came home for lunch and naps, and then for dinner headed up to Sean's parents. I made a caramel apple wreath, and it was SO GOOD! I think I had a whole apple to myself, and I only did two apples. I thought I saw the idea on Pinterest but I couldn't find it! So I'll pretend I made it up.



A couple weeks before Christmas, we made it up to Temple Square with the youth in our ward to go see the lights! Mason liked pointing out the ball that Moroni stands on lol.





I also did a few homemade Christmas gifts this year! I made this owl pillow for my sister-in-law, Becca, and did the blanket for my sister-in-law, Jenna.




And as a side note/memo to my future pregnant self, Christmas music that talks about Christ (Mary, Did You Know and others like it) make me bawl like a baby. I haven't cried this much listening to Christmas music ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment