Friday, November 13, 2015

Halloween Fun 2015

We had such a fun Halloween season! Normally I don't really like Halloween, I think trying to come up with fun costumes is stressful and kind of annoying since it is only for one night. But with a toddler around, it got a little more fun! Sure, my window clings got torn to shreds but they were cheap and old anyway ;)

We went to Jakers Jackolantern farm one day and Mason loved it! I wish the weather had been a little cooler, it was still in the upper 80's that day!







We also picked out little pumpkins! Mason was very excited that we got to bring them home.


We went to Walmart one day to let Mason roam the toy aisles for ideas for him for Christmas. We found the Iron Man dress-up (Mason likes Iron Man a lot haha).


A family from our Orem ward gave us a frog costume, I think even before Mason was born. I totally forgot about it last year, but remembered this year, only to find it is too small! Whatever. I picked out the footie part and Mason was a frog. And he LOVED it. He hoped everywhere. (I was a princess, so we were the princess and the frog.)


We carved our pumpkins and Mason really enjoyed when we lit the "fire" to make them glow!


Someone brought kittens to our ward party! Mason loved them! Sean is wearing a shirt that looks like The Winter Soldier.


We also took him trick or treating! He loved getting candy from everyone. We didn't stop by every house possible, just stopped by to say hi to some friends from our old Provo neighborhoods. I made him this little bag to hold his candy in. I found the Frankenstein face online, and drew/colored it with Sharpie!


Yes, that is my son finding frosting and a spoon to eat it with. In his Halloween costume. The day after Halloween. Oh kid...


No comments:

Post a Comment