Saturday, July 11, 2015

Fourth of July 2015

We love Independence Day! Provo goes all out with a mini carnival/bazaar, parade and major fireworks. Aerials are also legal in Utah (still a weird concept for the CA girl!) so there is always a major show to watch from pretty much any window lol. This year, we went to our ward's breakfast, watched the parade, went home for lunch/naps, and then went to Aunt Linda and Uncle Larry's for dinner/fireworks (the ground kind). A bunch of my cousins were in town so we had a giant party! It was so much fun!

On Thursday the 2nd, we walked over to the Freedom Festival, and Sean got to try that cool scooter/board thing. He was pretty good at it!



Mason would only watch from inside, the fireworks scared him.

This cute girl is KD, my cousin Debbie's oldest. She is the only one of her sisters that remembers when I stayed at their house with them while their mom was having their first brother.

Riley doesn't really remember me, but she's seen me a couple times the last couple years so that helps lol. She wore holes in her socks!

Mason: "why are you making me sit here?!"

Mason is sitting on my head in this picture, it was the only way he would go up there lol.
These are some of the Hanson great-grandkids





No comments:

Post a Comment