Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday 12/5/2013

Today I am extremely grateful for two things:

- My mother. Today is her birthday and I can't imagine my life without her. She has been a rock throughout my whole life and a wonderful example of how to be a righteous woman and mother. I am so thankful for the example she set and continues to set for me, my siblings, and now her grandchild (soon to be grandchildren!!) I love you Mom!!!


- I am also very thankful for Elder Holland's talk in October's General Conference. I struggled with Post-Partum depression after Mason was born and his talk really hit home for me. I'm thankful for the inspired words of our church leaders, and also that the Spirit can touch our hearts as they are speaking, to the point where it seems that one talk was given specifically for me.


And now to go play with my fussy baby, who I am ignoring to write this in hopes that his daddy will wake up and maybe help me out for a few minutes before he goes to school. Or maybe I should let him sleep a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment